Well! I am a little behind in the blogs but I will try to get caught up today.
We definitely love Prague a lot. It is a very clean city and our hostel was awesome.
We spent most of our time hanging out in the hostel (during the evenings) and during the day we took the trams to the 'old square' and saw some very cool castles and churches.
We met a lot of people in our hostel from many different parts of the world. In particular, two Australian guys that all four of us seemed to get a long with really well. We were going to try and meet up with them again in Budapest but that didnt work out as they went to Austria from Prague and that is where we had just come from.
It is super cheap to eat in Prague. You could have an appitizer, a main course plus a few beers for less than 8€. We found this Vegitarian resturant where we ate at twice because it was so good! I never thought that I would enjoy Vegitarian cusine but its actually quite good.
Overall, I would definitely recommend for anyone to come visit Prague. I felt safe the whole time and we never ran into any issues!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am a little behind in your blogs too. It was awesome to talk to you on the phone today. I miss you! Prague sounds very nice especially the inexpensive food. Good for you for trying vegetarian cuisine. Now maybe you can see why I like it!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Mom